Parts that ETG does not have in stock can be ordered by ETG. To streamline the ordering process please follow these recommendations:
- Create a Bill of Material spreadsheet with following columns:
- Quantity, Supplier Part Number, Description, Any other information that makes it clear what is needed
- All parts requests need to be accompanied with identifying information about which senior design team or research group that is requesting the parts.
- Parts requests from research groups also need to include the Worktag to be used for parts costs.
- Grad students in research groups need to include the name of the professor in charge of the research.
- Only select parts that in stock and in the quantities and packaging that is needed
Send orders request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are recommended vendors(* denote ISU contracted suppliers):
- 4PCB.com Advanced Circuits
Mechanical and electromechanical parts: